Get started today:
Remote Deposit Capture for Easy Electronic Transactions
Home Federal's Remote Deposit Capture utilizes a desktop scanner that connects to your PC and the Internet. With it, you can scan checks received from customers and issue deposits electronically to Home Federal, anytime day or night. It’s the quickest way to turn check deposits into cash.
- Consolidate funds from remote locations into one bank. Check deposits can easily be made from any remote office or storefront. This streamlines your cash flow by consolidating deposits from multiple locations into a single bank.
- Make deposits anytime. Enjoy the convenience of making deposits electronically 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Save time preparing deposits. Preparing deposits electronically is very efficient, reducing labor costs and freeing up staff for other tasks.
- Cut costly courier fees or trips to the bank. Electronic deposits can reduce trips to the bank or eliminate costly courier fees.
- Reduce risk of check fraud. Faster check clearing allows you to act sooner on returned checks, significantly increasing your opportunities for collection.
- More secure. Multiple layers of security including password protection, Internet firewalls, and 128-bit encryption, the highest level of security available.
How Does it Work?
- Scan checks from any desktop computer using a qualified check scanner.
- Prepare the deposit. View images of the scanned checks right from your PC. The dollar amounts for the checks are automatically read and the deposit is totaled.
- Electronically send deposit to the bank. Click SUBMIT DEPOSIT. The deposit is sent to the bank through a secure Internet connection.
- Funds are deposited into your account.
Is Remote Deposit Capture for me?
Does your business:
- Have multiple locations?
- Make deposits after normal banking hours?
- Pay transportation costs to deliver deposits to the bank?
- Consistently deposit numerous checks?
- Receive checks with large dollar amounts?
If you answered Yes to any of the above questions, then Remote Deposit Capture may benefit your company.
What are the key advantages of Remote Deposit Capture?
- Make deposits anytime
- Save time preparing deposits
- Consolidate funds from remote locations into one bank
- Cut costly courier fees or trips to the bank
- Reduce risk of check fraud
What will I need?
Remote Deposit Capture is easy to set up and use. All you need are the following items:
- PC with the current version of Microsoft XP or 2000 and a USB 2.0 port
- Desktop check scanner and software
- Internet connection
- Home Federal Business checking account
Contact your Home Federal business banker or inquire online to get started.
Home Federal does Personal Banking, Business Banking, Ag Lending , Home Loans, Trust and Asset Management, and Investments. With so much to offer, learn what Home Federal can do for you.