Get started today:
- Online Contact us or apply for loan.
- By phone Call 605-336-2470 or 800-244-2149.
- In person Find a location.
- Estate Tax Calculator
- Life Expectancy Calculator
- Net Worth Calculator
- Cost of Raising Children Calculator
- Life Insurance Calculator
- Disability Insurance Calculator
- Income Growth Calculator
- Cash Flow Calculator
- Auto Biweekly Loan Calculator
- Low Rate vs. Rebate Calculator
- Lease vs. Loan Calculator
- Auto Loan Calculator
- Rent or Buy Calculator
- Mortgage Refinance Calculator
- Real Estate ROI Calculator
- Mortgage Points Calculator
- Mortgage Home Loan Calculator
- Home Equity2 Calculator
- Fixed Rate Vs. Adjustable Mortgage Calculator
- Mortgage Down Payment Comparison Calculator
- Savings on Commission Calculator
- Home Affordability Calculator
- Roth IRA Conversion Calculator
- IRA Comparison Calculator
- Taxable vs. Tax-Deferred Savings Calculator
- Nest Egg Calculator
- Retirement Savings Distribution Calculator
- Retirement Planner Calculator
- Income Tax Savings Calculator
- Health Savings Account Future Value Calculator
- Health Savings Account Contribution Calculator
- Annuity Break-Even Calculator
- Lease Calculator
- College Savings Calculator
- Savings Calculator
Use Home Equity to Your Advantage
With Home Federal, you can put your home equity to work. Our home equity loans or Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) can finance a variety of home improvements and other expenses.
Unsure about loans, lines, equity, terms and limits? Don’t worry: We start with your goals, dreams and plans. Rely on Home Federal to guide you through the process.
Home Equity Loans
With a home equity loan, you can finance home improvements, vacations, debt consolidation, major purchases and more. The loan works like an installment loan, with a fixed amount advanced to you in a lump sum. You can repay the loan in affordable, fixed monthly payments over a set term, with a fixed interest rate.
Home Equity Line Of Credit (HELOC)
The HELOC is a revolving line of credit secured by the equity in your home. You don’t make a payment or pay interest until you use the account. You can borrow, pay back, and borrow again as often and as much as you wish, up to your credit limit. It’s easy to access your funds by check, phone, in person or online.
The interest on a HELOC or home equity loan may be deductible from your federal income tax. See your tax advisor for more information.
Life and disability protection adds security. This optional protection pays all or part of your outstanding loan balance if you die, and it pays the minimum monthly payments if you become disabled and unable to work.
For more information, please visit with the Home Federal personal banking team.
Home Federal does Personal Banking, Business Banking, Ag Lending , Home Loans, Trust and Asset Management, and Investments. With so much to offer, learn what Home Federal can do for you.