Policy Statement on Stockholder-Director Communications
I. General Policy: It is the policy of HF Financial Corp. (the “Company”) to facilitate communications between the Company’s stockholders and other interested parties and the Company’s Board of Directors (the “Board”), committees of the Board (the “Board Committees”), and individual directors.
II. Communications: Stockholders and other interested parties wishing to communicate with the Board, one or more Board Committees, or individual directors may send a written communication to the Company’s Corporate Secretary at HF Financial Corp., 225 South Main Avenue, Sioux Falls, SD 57104. Each such communication should state the full name of the stockholder or interested party and indicate whether the sender is a stockholder of the Company.
III. Review and Processing Communications: The Corporate Secretary will review all communications sent to the Board, to one or more Board Committees, or to individual directors. The Corporate Secretary will forward all communications to the indicated recipient(s), except as provided herein:
- If the communication is (a) abusive or inappropriate, (b) related to an improper or irrelevant topic, or (c) not related to the responsibilities or duties of the intended recipient(s), the Corporate Secretary has the authority to discard the communication or to take appropriate legal or other action regarding the communication.
- If the communication relates to a complaint regarding accounting, internal audit controls, or auditing matters, the communication will be forwarded to the Company’s Audit Committee in accordance with the Company’s Complaint Procedures for Accounting and Auditing Matters.
- If the communication includes an unsolicited offer or recommendation related to director candidates, the communication will be forwarded to the Company’s Nominating and Corporate Governance Committee.
- If the communication is lengthy, repetitive, or duplicative, the Corporate Secretary may provide a summary to the intended recipient(s).
- At each meeting of the Board, the Corporate Secretary will present a summary of any communications received since the last Board meeting, and will make such communications available to any director upon request. All such communications shall be kept confidential to the extent reasonably possible.
Board Annual Review & Approval: July 21, 2010; Revised: July 21, 2010
Home Federal does Personal Banking, Business Banking, Ag Lending , Home Loans, Trust and Asset Management, and Investments. With so much to offer, learn what Home Federal can do for you.