Home Federal Customers Utilize Online Business Deposit
March 14, 2012
Does your business have multiple locations? Make deposits after normal banking hours? Pay transportation costs to deliver deposits? Or receive checks with large dollar amounts? If you answered YES to any of the above questions, then Online Business Deposit may benefit your company. It's like having a 24-hour teller right in your office.
With Online Business Deposit, customers capture these benefits:
- Get faster funds availability - With electronic deposits, checks can be deposited into your account sooner, so your money is working smarter for you.
- Make deposits anytime - Enjoy the convenience of making deposits electronically 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, even weekends.
- Save time preparing deposits - Preparing deposits electronically is very efficient, reducing labor costs and freeing up staff for other tasks.
- Save time and money - Electronic deposits can reduce trips to the bank and eliminate costly courier fees.
- Streamline your cash flow - Check deposits can easily be made from any remote office or storefront. This makes it easy to consolidate deposits from multiple locations into a single bank.
- Reduce risk of check fraud - Faster check clearing may allow you to act sooner on returned checks, increasing your opportunities for collection.
- Work more securely - Multiple layers of security include password protection, security tokens, Internet firewalls, and 128-bit encryption - the highest level of security commercially available.
Online Business Deposit is easy to set up and use. To get started, contact your Home Federal Business Banker or contact us for more information.
Home Federal offers Personal Banking, Business Banking, Ag Lending , Home Loans, Trust and Asset Management, and Investments. With so much to offer, learn what Home Federal can do for you.