Go Paperless With E-Notifications
From the convenience of any internet connection customers can access statements within online banking.
Home Federal offers electronic account notifications (E-Notifications) for your personal checking, savings, CD, money market and loan accounts.* E-Notifications are a secure way to view your monthly account statements and notices online. You’ll have access to the same information that you currently receive in the mail with your paper statement - only faster! AND IT’S FREE!
- Receive your account statements and notices up to 2 days faster than by mail.
- Easy storage! No need to keep paper copies. You can now store your statements and notices electronically.
- Decrease your risk of identity theft. No worries about your statements and notices becoming lost or misdirected in the mail.
- Access 24 months worth of statements with just a couple clicks of the mouse.
- View your statements or pull up past transactions, 24 hours a day, wherever internet access is available.
Here’s how it works: E-Notifications are viewed through Home Federal online banking. Every month, after your statement has been processed, you will receive an email notifying you that your statement is now ready to be viewed. When a notice is generated, you will also receive an email. Once you receive the email, you may log in to your online banking account at infiniabank.com and view your statement or notice. Go to the Transactions menu and select Statements/Notices.
*Currently, IRAs are not eligible for E-Notifications.
Home Federal offers Personal Banking, Business Banking, Ag Lending , Home Loans, Trust and Asset Management, and Investments. With so much to offer, learn what Home Federal can do for you.