Get started today:
Home Federal Bank Does
Peace of Mind
In America, an incident of identity fraud occurs once
every three seconds.1
ID Reclaim Plus® to the Rescue
A victim of identity theft can spend hours attempting to restore his or her identity. ID Reclaim Plus can save you time and money. Unlike other identity recovery services that provide phone assistance or generic forms to file on your own, we provide fully managed care through a personal recovery advocate who does all the legwork on your behalf. Your advocate makes sure your identity is restored as closely as possible to its pre-theft status with progress reports along the way.
Each personal recovery advocate is a licensed, caring professional2 who:
- Researches and documents the fraudulent transactions
- Designs a customized recovery plan and files all paperwork
- Notifies creditors, bill collectors, banks, mortgage companies, and government agencies
- Follows through until your identity has been restored
- Provides post-recovery care for 12 months to address any additional fraudulent activity associated with the initial event
Plus – Credit Monitoring
ID Reclaim Plus is not only there to assist you after identity theft has occurred, but puts in place a credit monitoring service to help detect fraudulent activity early, including:
- Daily monitoring of your credit through Experian® to watch for unusual or illegal behavior
- Email alerts of new activity plus monthly “all is well” emails verifying no activity
- Online access to your profile and account status
- Available to persons 18 years of age and older
- Valid email address is required
Sign up Today
For only $5.99 per month, Home Federal will provide identity recovery service for three generations of your family plus credit monitoring for the primary account holder. Add credit monitoring for additional family members for only $1.99 per person per month. Call or contact a Home Federal Banker for more details.
1 2013 Javelin Identity Fraud Survey Report
2 Fair Credit Reporting Act certification, private investigator licensure. Limited power of attorney authorization may be required.
ID Reclaim® cannot be used for a pre-existing identity theft occurrence that was discovered prior to enrollment.ID Reclaim does not reimburse you for any expenses related to identity theft.Contact Home Federal for full details, and for terms and conditions of the ID Reclaim program.ID Reclaim® is a copyright of Harland Clarke.
Home Federal does Personal Banking, Business Banking, Ag Lending , Home Loans, Trust and Asset Management, and Investments. With so much to offer, learn what Home Federal can do for you.