Online Bill Pay
Stay on top of your bills with online bill payment services through Home Federal Bank. It’s free with an iChoose Cash or Points checking account and accessible through online banking and mobile banking. Simply talk to one of our personal banking advisors to add Online Bill Pay at any time. Or, self-request access within online banking (see below).
With Online Bill Pay, you can:
- Save time and money (no postage, envelopes or personal checks to write!)
- Schedule one-time or recurring payments
- Make unlimited transactions
- Customize account alerts
- Expedite payments*
Plus, enjoy the added convenience of:
- Account-to-Account Transfers (transer funds to or from another financial institution.*)
- eBills (allows users to receive bills electronically from participating billers.)
- Popmoney (personal payment service which allows users to send funds to friends and family without the hassle of checks or cash.*)
- Single Sign-on (no additional username or password once you are logged into online banking.)
To enroll in Online Bill Pay, log into online banking and click on the "Enroll In Bill Pay" button on your top right navigation bar - or select "Transactions" then "Bill Payment" from the left navigation bar. Instructions will follow.
*Fees may apply.
Home Federal offers Personal Banking, Business Banking, Ag Lending , Home Loans, Trust and Asset Management, and Investments. With so much to offer, learn what Home Federal can do for you.