Health Savings Account Contribution Calculator
The Health Savings Account Contribution Calculator shows you the maximum you are allowed to contribute to a health savings account.*
- Use the radio buttons, drop-downs, sliders and check boxes to enter data.
- Enter ballpark values by clicking on and dragging the sliders left or right. Enter exact numbers by clicking on the number in the box and type your number (no commas).
- The results of your calculations show in the text box and in the graph.
- Type Of Plan
- Select whether your health plan is for yourself or your family.
- Age 55 To 65
- Check this if you (or your spouse) is between the the ages of 55 and 65.
- Enrolled In Medicare
- Check this if you (or your spouse) is enrolled in Medicare.
- Tax Bracket
- Enter your combined Federal and State tax rate.
- You see the allowable amount to contribute to a Health Savings Account if any, a possbile catch-up amount, and potential tax savings based on your tax bracket.
- The interactive graph shows your allowable contribution, potential tax savings, and your effective cost. Pass your cursor over the graph bars to get a value readout.
*Calculators provided are estimation tools and do not necessarily reflect products, terms or rates that Home Federal Bank may offer. Please contact your Home Federal banker to verify results.