IRA Comparison Calculator
The IRA comparison calculator allows you to compare how much money you might withdraw from a traditional IRA, a nondeductible traditional IRA and a Roth IRA, assuming the same contribution to each for the same amount of time.*
- Enter ballpark values by clicking on and dragging the slider left or right.
- Enter exact numbers by clicking on the number in the box and type your number (no commas).
- Annual Rate of Return
- This is the return you would expect to get on your investment until you begin withdrawing from it.
- Current Tax Rate
- Enter your current income tax rate.
- Retire Tax Rate
- Enter your estimated income tax rate at retirement.
- Grab the slider at the bottom of the graph and slide it to the number that represents the years from now until your retirement. The values above the graph allow you to compare the accumulated savings based on the kind of IRA you might choose.
*Calculators provided are estimation tools and do not necessarily reflect products, terms or rates that Home Federal Bank may offer. Please contact your Home Federal banker to verify results.