Net Worth Calculator
The Net Worth Calculator estimates your current net worth based on your entries of your assets and liabilities.*
- Enter numbers by clicking in the box and type your number (no commas). The results of your calculations show in the box near the middle of the calculator.
- Click on tabs for details and for more options.
Net Worth Tab
The Net Worth Tab provides inputs for assets and for liabilities and presents results both textually and graphically.
- Primary Residence
- If you own your home, enter the current estimated value of your property.
- If you own any other real property like a vacation home, enter the current estimated value of all your properties.
- Retirement Accounts
- Enter the total value of all 401-ks, IRAs, Keoghs and other investments earmarked for retirement.
- Life Insurance
- Enter the value of any life insurance policies you hold.
- Other Investments
- Enter the total value of all other financial investments that you might have.
- Enter the estimated current value of any automobiles, motorcycles or other vehicles you own.
- Enter the estimated current value of any jewelry and household items, such as furniture and decorative items.
- Enter the amount of your cash savings
- Other Assets
- Enter the total value of any other assets you own.
- Primary Residence
- If you own your home, enter the outstanding principle balance of your home mortgage.
- If you own any other real property and have outstanding mortgage amounts, enter the total outstanding principle balance of your mortgages.
Loans and Debts
- Auto Loans
- Enter the total outstanding balance on your auto and vehicle loans.
- Credit Cards
- Enter the total outstanding balance on your credit cards.
- Student Loans
- Enter the total outstanding balance on any student loans you might have.
- Other Loans, Debts
- Enter the total outstanding balance on any other loans that you might have, such as home equity loans or lines of credit.
- Based on the information you’ve provided, this displays your current estimated net worth.
- This bar graph shows you the relative value of your assets, liabilities and net worth.
The Breakdowns Tab shows the breakdown of your assets and liabilities in two pie charts.
- These two pie charts break down your assets and your liabilities by type and show the the value and the percentage of each type. Mouse over a pie section to get a readout.
*Calculators provided are estimation tools and do not necessarily reflect products, terms or rates that Home Federal Bank may offer. Please contact your Home Federal banker to verify results.