Real Estate ROI Calculator
The Real Estate ROI Calculator helps you determine how much your investment in a property will appreciate based on a number of factors.*
- Enter ballpark values by dragging the sliders left or right.
- Enter exact numbers by clicking in the box and type your number (no commas). The results of your calculations show in the box near the middle of the calculator.
- purchase Price
- The purchase price is the price you pay for the property.
- Down Payment Percentage
- The down payment percentage is the amount of money you have to pay as a down payment. It is represented as a percentage of the purchase price..
- Number of Years
- The number of years represents the years you will keep the property before selling it.
- Appreciation Per Year
- The appreciation per year represents the annualized percent increase over the purchase price you want to receive when you sell your property. This value is tied directly to the target sales price.
- Target Sales Price
- The target sales price represents dollar value increase over the purchase price you want to receive when you sell your property. This value is tied directly to the appreciation per year.
- You are shown the difference (if any) between the purchase price and the sales price of your property. The difference is noted in both percent and dollar values.
- The graph displays the difference (if any) between the purchase price and the sales price of your property. Mousing over the bars displays the values..
*Calculators provided are estimation tools and do not necessarily reflect products, terms or rates that Home Federal Bank may offer. Please contact your Home Federal banker to verify results.