Savings on Commission Calculator
The Real Estate Commission Calculator helps you determine how much commission you will pay to your realtor if you pay a standard commission vs. a discounted commission.*
- Enter ballpark values by dragging the sliders left or right.
- Enter exact numbers by clicking in the box and type your number (no commas). The results of your calculations show in the box near the middle of the calculator.
- Selling Price
- The selling price is the actual price you pay for the real estate.
- Standard Commission
- The standard commission is the typical, non-discounted commission realtors receive in your region.
- Discounted Commission
- The discounted commission is the non-standard commission that discount realtors receive in your region, or it is the discounted commission you have negotiated with your realtor.
- You are shown the difference (if any) between the standard commission and the discounted commission and your savings (if any).
- The graph shows the difference (if any) between the standard commission and the discounted commission.
*Calculators provided are estimation tools and do not necessarily reflect products, terms or rates that Home Federal Bank may offer. Please contact your Home Federal banker to verify results.